Cockatoo Monthly Subscription Box
August Cocktail Kit: Hibiscus Bramble- Serves 5
The 'Bramble' is a classic UK cocktail invented by Dick Bradsell in Soho in the mid 1980's. The popularity of this drink can be attributed to its simplicity and flavour. It is basically a gin sour with blackberry.
In true Cockatoo Cocktails' style, we wanted to recreate the Bramble and apply our native Australian stamp of approval. The Hibiscus Flowers have a similar flavour profile to that of blackberry and its substitution elevates and enhances the drink.
Fun fact, the word 'bramble' refers to the bush that blackberries grown on.
This cocktail kit comes with a bunch of accessories to help you on your bartending journey.
In this Kit you will receive:
• Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin 200ml
• Fresh Lemon Juice
• Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup (approx. 11 Flowers) 250g
• Cocktail Shaker
• Ice Mould
• Recipe card
All of our subscription kits include:
• All the ingredients you need to make bar quality cocktails in the comfort of your home. Including spirits, liqueurs, botanicals, garnishes and mixers.
• Easy to follow instructions.
• A free gift every 3 months to help build up your home bar.
• Exclusive discounts on other products and first access to promotions.
Cocktail kits are sent out on the 15th of every month. Sign up by the 10th to receive your order.
Is this a gift? You can leave a personalized message in the checkout page.